Dermatologists will tell you that skincare products:
Anti-wrinkle creams, eye serums, masks and many other anti-aging skincare products can help to minimize the signs of aging. But in order to create a highly effective skin care plan you need to start with healthy habits.
The benefits of taking care of your skin include:
- Preventing and clearing up blotchy skin
- Preserving your skin’s youthful firmness longer
- Reducing wrinkles and lines
- Having your skin look better and younger
- Avoiding tough leathery skin
- Reducing your risk of skin cancer
Here are the key healthy skin care habits you should follow:
1. Shield your skin from sun damage: Protecting yourself from the sun is the key to any anti-aging skincare plan. The suns rays age and damage our skin. There is a lot of evidence that the sun damages our skin it is important to protect yourself from its powerful UV rays. Here are some ideas and tips.
- Stay in the shade when the suns rays are at their strongest between 10 and 2’oclock in the afternoon.
- Always cover up When possible try to wear a hat and long sleeved clothing to prevent age spots. Sunglasses are also important to protect your eyes and prevent the formation of fine lines around the eyes.
- Always use sunscreen when outdoors Apply sunscreen to every part of your skin not covered by clothing. Its better to use water resistant sunscreen that offers the maximum protection of SPF 30 and higher.
2. Stay away from tanning salons: Tanning salons and sun lamps expose your skin to harmful UV rays that can age skin prematurely.
3. Use moisturizer every day: As people get older our skin has a tendency to become drier this in turn causes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Using moisturizer helps to keep water in your skin giving it a healthy youthful look. Consider also using a face and body moisturizes and also lip balm.
4. Wash away dirt and deposits a couple of times a day: How you wash your face can greatly affect its appearance. Its best to wash your face with warm water and a mild cleanser instead of soap avoid harsh scrubbing that strip your skin of essential oils and moisture recherche viagra montreal.
5. Don’t Smoke: Tobacco smoke contains many substances harmful to your skin. Smoking can lead to dry skin, loss of firmness as well as lines and wrinkles.
6. Eat healthy foods: Maintaining a healthy diet leads to healthier looking skin. Be sure to include plenty of fruits, vegetables, nuts, and proteins in your diet.
7. Get your beauty rest: Sufficient sleep is necessary to give your body time to refresh and renew itself.